The Walking Dead, season 5, episode 4 subtitles
Drama, Horror, ThrillerThe Walking Dead is an American horror drama television series developed by Frank Darabont. It is based on the comic book series of the same name by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard. The series stars Andrew Lincoln as sheriff's deputy Rick Grimes, who awakens from a coma to find a post-apocalyptic world dominated by flesh-eating zombies. He sets out to find his family and encounters many other survivors along the way. source
|0||French||The Walking Dead S05E04 HDTV x264-KILLERS||anonymous|
- sourceThe Walking Dead: ConquerS05 E16Mar. 29, 2015Daryl finds himself in trouble while out on the run. Meanwhile, in Alexandria, Rick and his group continue to feel like outsiders as danger lurks near the gates.
- sourceThe Walking Dead: TryS05 E15Mar. 22, 2015While out recruiting, Daryl and Aaron find troubling signs of human activity. In Alexandria, Rick and Pete have their confrontation.
- sourceThe Walking Dead: SpendS05 E14Mar. 15, 2015While trying to secure a new home, Rick and his group face challenges, and question the utopia they find themselves in.
- sourceThe Walking Dead: ForgetS05 E13Mar. 8, 2015Rick, Carol and Daryl come up with a plan to get their guns back. Meanwhile, a party is thrown for the new arrivals, as Sasha has trouble to fit in on the normalcy of Alexandria.
- sourceThe Walking Dead: RememberS05 E12Mar. 1, 2015After Rick and his group arrive at Alexandria, they must adapt to a strange new lifestyle while Rick remains mistrustful.
- sourceThe Walking Dead: The DistanceS05 E11Feb. 22, 2015Still scarred from the experiences with Woodbury and Terminus, Rick finds himself mistrustful with Aaron, a new survivor who promises the group safety in the Alexandria Safe-Zone.
- sourceThe Walking Dead: ThemS05 E10Feb. 15, 2015Grieving from the deaths of Beth and Tyreese in different ways, the group faces the harsh road to Washington D.C. Meanwhile, a storm approaches.
- sourceThe Walking Dead: What Happened and What's Going OnS05 E09Feb. 8, 2015As the rest of the group stays behind, Rick, Glenn, Noah, Michonne and Tyreese make their way to Shirewilt Estates with hopes of finding sanctuary, but what they encounter is something else entirely.
- sourceThe Walking Dead: CodaS05 E08Nov. 30, 2014Rick and the group go face-to-face against Dawn and her officers in an attempt to save both Beth and Carol without any more bloodshed.
- sourceThe Walking Dead: CrossedS05 E07Nov. 23, 2014While Carl, Michonne and Gabriel hold down the church, Rick takes a rescue mission to Atlanta, as Abraham's group deal with the fallout from Eugene's revelation.