Suits, season 5, episode 9 subtitles
Comedy, DramaWhile running from a drug deal gone bad, Mike Ross, a brilliant young college-dropout, slips into a job interview with one of New York City's best legal closers, Harvey Specter. Tired of cookie-cutter law school grads, Harvey takes a gamble by hiring Mike on the spot after he recognizes his raw talent and photographic memory. Mike and Harvey are a winning team. Even though Mike is a genius, he still has a lot to learn about law. And while Harvey may seem like an emotionless, cold-blooded shark, Mike's sympathy and concern for their cases and clients will help remind Harvey why he went into law in the first place. Mike's other allies in the office include the firm's best paralegal Rachel and Harvey's no-nonsense assistant Donna to help him serve justice. Proving to be an irrepressible duo and invaluable to the practice, Mike and Harvey must keep their secret from everyone including managing partner Jessica and Harvey's arch nemesis Louis, who seems intent on making Mike's life as difficult as possible. source
- sourceSuits: Not Just a Pretty FaceS04 E16Mar. 4, 2015Cahill needs help from Harvey in order to make his case against Woodall and Forstman; Rachel and Mike deal with their different relationships with Harvey; and Donna helps Louis with a crisis.
- sourceSuits: IntentS04 E15Feb. 25, 2015Harvey and Mike scramble to save the Liberty Rail case; D.A. Wolf comes after the firm; and Jessica and Malone try to adjust to their new circumstances.
- sourceSuits: DerailedS04 E14Feb. 18, 2015When Mike takes a humanitarian case with the potential to jeopardize firm business, Harvey must decide how much to rein in his associate.
- sourceSuits: Fork in the RoadS04 E13Feb. 11, 2015While Harvey helps Mike and Louis settle their differences on a road trip to see a client, Harvey flashes back six years to his initial rift with Louis, and Mike flashes back to his first encounter with the firm.
- sourceSuits: RespectS04 E12Feb. 4, 2015Harvey takes on Professor Gerard as a client in a bribery investigation and discovers that he may have committed an ethics violation, and Louis makes a catastrophic mistake with his first client as name partner.
- sourceSuits: Enough Is EnoughS04 E11Jan. 28, 2015Louis uses his new leverage to become a name partner, rub Jessica and Harvey's noses in it, and promises to make Mike's life a living Hell until he breaks his will and resigns.
- sourceSuits: This Is RomeS04 E10Aug. 20, 2014After Louis resigns from Pearson Specter, Harvey, Mike and Donna try to help him get back on his feet, but Jessica's refusal to budge on his contract could hurt all of them in the long run.
- sourceSuits: GoneS04 E09Aug. 13, 2014After Louis confesses his wrongdoings in the Forstman deal to Jessica, the firm is forced to go on the offensive against Sean Cahill. But will Harvey be able to save Louis from getting fired, or has Jessica finally had enough?
- sourceSuits: ExposureS04 E08Aug. 6, 2014The firm is under attack when Sean Cahill stops at nothing to get the documents on the Gillis takeover, including the one Louis and Katrina tried to bury. Rachel tries to repair things with Mike.
- sourceSuits: We're DoneS04 E07Jul. 30, 2014Mike's problems are compounded when Rachel reveals her secret, Harvey looks for a way to get Mike back on his feet, and Jessica gives Louis a chance to choose a reward after his big win.